Sunday, October 18, 2009

Check Your Account. There Is A Deposit Of 84,600

Wouldn’t it be amazing if... today, you log online and open your bank account. You find a deposit of 84,600. What is the first thing you would do? How would you feel? How would you spend it?

Stop for a moment before reading on and visualize that scenario for yourself. Really get into it and feel it. What a thrill this is.
Read on for more information about how you can get this fortune.

First the advantages of this deposit out number the disadvantages.

1. You cannot save it.
2. You must spend the entire amount by the end of the day.
3. You can squander it.
4. You can give it away.
5. You can play with it.
6. You can use it to help others,
7. You can use it to buy any goal or dream you desire.
8. You can spend it anyway you please.
9. Only you know if you spent your fortune well.

There are many thoughtful questions to consider as well. This is really important and deserve your consideration. Here are some questions you must answer to insure your proper use of your 84,600.

1. How can I spend my 84,600 to do the most good?
2. Who can I share my talents with today?
3. What can I do to promote my business, personal and family goals today?
4. How can I not allow anyone to squander my fortune?
5. How can I spend my fortune to improve my business, health and skills?

We have all made big and small mistakes with our fortunes. We have learned many valuable lessons that we will not repeat. Most of us would be grateful for another opportunity to prove that we would indeed appreciate our fortune if given another chance.

There is so much good news here. You have 84,600 seconds deposited into your account every day. It is up to you to determine if you use it for selfish reasons or as an asset to help others.

At the end of the day you have used your entire fortune. Most times you are given another chance to make better decisions with your fortune. It is the most precious commodity you have.

Treat it with respect and honor and it will give your hearts desire. You can have anything you want except more than 84,600 seconds each day. Honor yourself

Honor yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment