Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is Your Why Big Enough

By this I mean why are you looking for a business? Do you know your why in your bones and why is this important.

I am a early baby boomer starring retirement age in the face. Ronnie and I sold our business a General Motors car dealership and made some great money. We invested it and proceeded to live the good life for the rest of our life. Well, we thought so anyway. The stock market came alone and took a bite and recession took a chunk.

It was at that time that I decided to go into network marketing again. I did really well and developed a large group. I had weekly meetings and gave hundreds of presentations. I made thousands of cold calls. My group grew very large, and distributors dropped off as well. It is like the water bucket with a hole in the bottom. As hard as I worked I averaged $3,000 month. The commissions were only 5%. I knew this would not carry us into the retirement we dreamed of.

I was sure this company was not going to work for us but I knew that what I wanted would come alone and it did. I am now with a company that pays thousands in commissions, and money can be made very fast.

My why carries me when things don't go just right. Life happens to us all. I am so grateful that I found my business.


Again, >what is your why. It is not money, it has to be what money can do for you and your family in some way. It is never the money. Give this some thought because your WHY will carry you. This is huge.

Want to build your own money tree, click here.

Harriette Blye
Your Million Dollar Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment