Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why I choose my company.

I knew what I was looking for and these are the questions I had to have positive answers to.

  1. 1.Does it pay a residual or passive income? This is important to me because I did not want to trade time for money. You know, work 40 hours get a paycheck. Want more money have another party or work more hours. NO. Work one time for the money and get paid over and over. Residual income was absolutely a YES.

  2. Does the company offer a product that is scarce and in demand? I did not want to do business with any company that offered vitamins, juices, phones, insurance, weight loss, etc. Those companies are a dime a dozen. To much competition and to much work for the money.

  3. Do I have to make a list of my friends and family to share my new business with? NO…no…no to this. Do I have to make cold calls or have home parties, give presentations and invite my friends and family to hotel meetings, YUK!

  4. The management of the company has to have integrity and a spotless reputation with loads of experience.

  5. The compensation plan must be very generous. No more 5% of $100.00 sale for me. How many $5.00 commissions would I need to make to retire comfortably each month. I want hundreds and thousands of dollars commissions per sale. Why not?

  6. Is there a successful system in place to start me and to start those I introduce. If I had a nickel for all the systems I have started. I did learn for me and my team what works and what does not. So I am no pushover for a bad system. The system has to be simple and easy to implement as well.

  7. What about training? Do I have to do it all? Training has to be in place and it has to be solid, consistent and effective.

Don’t sell yourself short and settle for less. I didn’t.

I found all of these things and so much more. Click here to learn more.

Love, tolerance and peace,


Harriette

You are worth a million bucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment